Print Project Manager
- Print Project Manager
- £26k - £32k
- Posted07 February 2018
- ConsultantGeraldine Vessiere
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionPrint Project Manager
- Salary£26,000 - £32,000 per annum
Print Project Manager - London - 26-32K
We are looking for 2 junior print Project Managers/Producers to work for a big production agency.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to develop your experience in the industry. You will need to have a background in print, either from another agency or print production company. In return, you will have the opportunity to work on a huge account within a highly established studio based in central London.
The agency is a well-known business who is part of a huge media group. They are renowned for producing top quality adverts and collateral across print, TV and digital around the world.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Managing multiple print projects / print campaigns at one time with varying needs and timescales
- Handling all aspects of the campaigns from planning through to delivery
- Managing and monitoring timelines and deadlines, setting realistic client expectations
- Demonstrating clear understanding of brand
- Providing knowledge and assistance on print production issues
- Booking and scheduling work into the studio
- Ensuring timelines and budgets are met
This is an exciting project management role with lots of responsibilities in a positive and expanding environment.
If this job sounds like the type of position you would be interested in then feel free to get in touch.
Alternatively, if you know someone who could be a good fit, then earn yourself a referral bonus.
She's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Consultant.
I specialise in recruiting Project managers (and all related positions from Producers to Traffic and Production managers). After more than a decade working as a Journalist, several years spinning plates as a Project Manager and...
Email Geraldine: firstname.lastname@example.org