- Product Designer
- £35k - £40k
- Posted12 October 2017
- ConsultantSophie Thwaites
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionProduct Designer
- Salary£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Product Designer - London - up to £40,000pa
Our client, a digital agency within an insurance brand, is looking to recruit a Product Designer to join their expanding team. This is a super creative role, working on a number of different websites and apps across multiple brands. This is an exciting time to join as they are building out a team for their Innovation Hub.
They are looking for a Product Designer with a passion for UX. They are open to innovation, and people who can think of great ideas and help implement them. This role will eventually lead/develop you to the point where you will be 50/50 UX/UI Designer.
Day to Day Responsibilities of the Product Designer include:
* Working across UI Design for websites and apps across all brands
* This is a very open role and you will have the chance to decide what you want to specialise in as there are many different projects to work across.
Essential Skills of the Product Designer:
* Personality is KEY - Someone conceptual, humble but confident, with the ability to articulate ideas well - someone who can push back and get people to buy into their vision.
* UI Design experience.
* Experience using Sketch - or willing to learn.
* Understanding of UX.
Desirable Skills of the Product Designer:
* UI Design for e-commerce
* UX Design
Great career progression opportunities! They really want someone that will grow within the role and they will help you to progress and develop your skill set quickly!
If you want to work for a company where you can be really innovative and work across some interesting projects, while deciding the direction you want to go in, then this is the place for you!
She's our Digital Creative and Design Associate Consultant.
After joining the recruitment industry in my first role, I was confident I’d found the right path for me! I find it so rewarding placing people into their dream role and there is no where better to learn the industr...
Email Sophie: firstname.lastname@example.org