- Product Manager
- £50k - £55k
- Posted15 February 2018
- ConsultantJames Birch
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionProduct Manager
- Salary£50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Are you looking for the opportunity to be a part of innovation that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide? If so, my client are seeking great individuals to join their journey!
The spirit of their people is the driving force that has made them a global leader and sustains their ambition to develop cutting-edge technologies.
The role for the Online Retail Product Manager is to establish a solid product management mindset in the business by taking control and reshaping a neglected portfolio of products that are key to driving retail partners' performance.
- Delivering excellent products for customers
- Striving to find ways to solve problems
- Deliver revenue growth, measuring and showcasing those results regularly
- Set and manage a product roadmaps
- Be the sole driving force for your products
- Keep stakeholders updated with developments with regards to plans, designs, deployments, and results
If you are a Product Manager with strong mobile experience and you wish to join an inspiring team with some of the most innovative players in the industry, then please apply today! My client are based in Surrey and can offer a wealth on benefits as well as a salary of up to 55k, bonus scheme and car allowance.
For more info - firstname.lastname@example.org
He's our Digital and Integrated Project Management Consultant.
I recently joined Source LF after a number of successful years in recruitment. Seeking a new challenge in an exciting, interesting and ever evolving market, the opportunity to work in Digital Project Management for Source LF wa...
Email James: email@example.com