Research Manager - Quant
- Research Manager - Quant
- £35k - £43k
- Posted24 October 2017
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionResearch Manager - Quant
- Salary£35,000 - £43,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this thriving market research agency, with a brilliant reputation, for an experienced Research Manager to join their team and further advance their capabilities within quantitative research. Working across a wide range of well known brands across the charity, travel, retail and entertainment sectors, this role offers the chance to surround yourself with high profile clients, brilliant and fresh thinking and unique research methods, which deliver results and ensures they produce award winning work.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* You will be leading on research projects for your clients, ensuring these are managed from start to finish
* Manage senior level client relationships and lead on client calls to discuss projects needs
* Lead on research design, proposal writing, questionnaire design and analyse quantitative data to draw conclusions for your clients, presenting back findings to clients in a de-brief
* Look to go beyond a 'standard response' to client briefs
* Line manage and support a junior member of the team
Key skills required:
* This role requires previous experience within quantitative consumer research to Research Manager level or equivalent within a research agency, media agency or client
* You will have experience of managing primary research from start to finish from proposal writing to de-brief
* You will be strong at managing clients and developing client relationships
* You will be forward thinking in your approach and always be looking for new approaches and methodologies
* You will be of graduate calibre
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: email@example.com