- Senior Designer
- £36k - £40k
- Posted26 March 2018
- ConsultantSophie Thwaites
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionSenior Designer
- Salary£36,000 - £40,000 per annum
Senior Designer - London - £40,000pa
Source LF are working with a great internal creative agency in the heart of London! They create content that inspires its customers, while working across a broad range of sectors from film to finance, fashion to travel and sport to technology.
This is a great opportunity for a Mid-weight to take the step up to a Senior Designer and also take on more responsibility!
Main Responsibilities' of the Senior Designer:
* Create commercial campaigns across a range of digital and print channels including: websites, apps, emails, newspapers, interactive campaigns, banners, takeovers, magazines and any other relevant formats.
* Ensure you fully answer and provide a solution to the brief, while delivering your projects on time.
* Attend internal meetings to capture the campaign objectives and creative requirements.
* Contribute to pitches
* Liaise with development teams to ensure your designs are technically feasible and use the best technology.
Essential Requirements of the Senior Digital Designer:
* Experience working in an agency is a MUST
* Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver
* Understanding of HTML/CSS
* Good understanding of UI/UX design principles, including typography, colour and layout
* Passionate about design with loads of creative flair!
* Experience in Print design
* Personality: Ambitious, "can-do" attitude, hunger to succeed
If you are a mid-weight with loads of campaign experience, looking for a step up to Senior, then get in touch now!!
She's our Digital Creative and Design Associate Consultant.
After joining the recruitment industry in my first role, I was confident I’d found the right path for me! I find it so rewarding placing people into their dream role and there is no where better to learn the industr...
Email Sophie: email@example.com