Senior Digital Designer
- Senior Digital Designer
- £35k - £40k
- Posted26 March 2018
- ConsultantJames Crawley
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionSenior Digital Designer
- Salary£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Senior Digital Designer, London, Up to £40k
We have an amazing career opportunity for Senior Digital Designer to start ASAP in a central London agency. The agency is an internal content agency for a major news and media group but also have some very big clients you can brag about!
The role of the Senior Digital Designer
You will be given the opportunity to work on commercial campaigns that will be published across a variety of channels including websites, display ads, emails, apps and print! Within a team consisting of a Creative Director, 3 lead Designers each with 2 to 3 designers working with them, Head of Photography and Head of Development.
As a Senior Digital Designer, you should
- Have an exceptional portfolio
- Have a meticulous eye for detail
- Be able to take ownership and responsibility for delivering a project
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Have a good understanding of UX/UI
- Have ambition and hunger to succeed
- Be ambitious and want to make your name in the industry
- Have previous experience with print and digital design
And of course be skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Wireframing
If you want to join this fantastic agency and work with some HUGE brands. Apply now.
Any questions please get in touch!
He's our Digital Creative and Design Associate Consultant.
I started my career working in retail sales, after spending over 7 years in the sector I felt I needed a new challenge, a new industry where I could further and develop my skills. Recruitment seemed like a perfect fit! I Joine...
Email James: firstname.lastname@example.org