Senior-Lead User Experience Architect - Global ...
- Senior-Lead User Experience Architect - Global Agency
- £60k - £70k
- Posted27 February 2018
- ConsultantNick Grantham
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionSenior-Lead User Experience Architect - Global Agency
- Salary£60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Senior-Lead User Experience Architect required by global digital agency to collaborate with talented Strategists, Creative and Tech teams in creating best in class digital experiences for a multitude of touch points.
You will work across multiple sectors and well known brand names alongside an existing, internal UX team as well as additional UX freelancers.
The work environment is extremely collaborative yet fast-paced. UCD processes do not need to be preached about here as they are already on-board but need someone to help mentor the more junior members of the team as well as provide creative solutions and hands-on deliverables. There is also a Head of UX in place.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Lead and collaborate on user centered designs and create information architecture, define functionality with navigation schemas.
* Translate client requirements into end-to-end user experience deliverables, eg. audits, personas & scenarios, site maps, wireframes, prototypes, specifications, test reports.
* Show drive and company-wide UX thought leadership, focus on user needs and lead knowledge sharing within the team
* Work closely with teams to ensure projects are delivered on strategy, on time and on budget
* Represent user experience in presentations, pitch work and business development
Skills and Person Specification;
* Significant experience in User Experience, Information Architecture or Interaction Design. Must have experience working agency side and on fashion or luxury products/services including eCommerce.
* Excellent knowledge of user centered design methodologies and usability principles and techniques.
* Strong technical knowledge with an understanding of how digital products are built, particularly mobile, eg. Responsive, Adaptive, Mobile sites. Device agnostic approach is preferred.
* Detail oriented mind set with the capacity to also think holistically about a client's business
* Expert technical skills in Omnigraffle or Axure (otherwise Sketch)
* A positive and enthusiastic attitude with the willingness to drive a department to success
Please send your CV *AND* Portfolio through ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!
He's our UX and Tech Manager.
I’m an experienced Recruitment Consultant who made the change from specialising in IT and Banking, into a sector I genuinely have a passion for and connection with, having completed a degree in design (a few) years ...
Email Nick: email@example.com