Senior Planner - top ten media agency
- Senior Planner - top ten media agency
- £30k - £33k
- Posted28 March 2018
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionSenior Planner - top ten media agency
- Salary£30,000 - £33,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a capable media planner to join this thriving global media agency as a senior planner on one of their most recent account wins. With the opportunity to develop your media planning expertise further and to have exposure to senior members of this agency this role will send your media career in a fantastic direction.
* To support your team in developing effective media solutions for your clients' business, assisting in developing media strategy as appropriate
* To utilise media planning tools to inform your planning solutions and to draw key learnings from consumer data
* To ensure you keep your client informed of possible tactical media opportunities and to educate them on new developments within the media marketplace
* To develop effective working relationships with internal specialist teams to ensure that the media plan is delivered appropriately and deadlines are met
* To develop effective external relationships with your client and other agency partners, as appropriate
* To up-sell ideas to your client which are appropriate
* To support and guide junior members of the team
Key skills required:
* This role would suit a media planner or planner buyer who has worked across media channels or someone who has only specialised within one or two, but keen to develop media plans across all channels
* Previous UK media agency experience is essential to this role
* Knowledge of media planning tools including TGI, Mintel etc.
* You will be adept at developing relationships internally and externally
* You will be a confident presenter and enjoy pitching ideas to clients
* You will be forward thinking and enjoy developing creative solutions for your clients
* You will have strong organisational skills and be able to manage multiple projects at one time
This role will offer you the chance to work on a forward thinking brand which is pushing the boundaries of its sector. There is a brilliant opportunity for you to support this client in their business journey and develop award winning work.
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: firstname.lastname@example.org