Senior Technical SEO Manager
- Senior Technical SEO Manager
- £44k - £44k
- Posted20 February 2018
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- SectorAdvertising and PR
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionSenior Technical SEO Manager
- Salary£44,000 - £44,000 per annum
This hugely successful global media agency is looking to further enhance it's digital team by hiring a talented technical SEO expert at Senior SEO Manager level, as a result of recent new business wins. With the opportunity to work on globally recognised brands, alongside some of the most talented digital expertise around, this is a fantastic opportunity in which to further advance your SEO career.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Oversee and analyse technical SEO projects for a range of well known brands - conducting technical audits, U.I reviews and keyword analysis and presenting your findings back to clients
* Perform detailed backlink audits working closely with outreach and content teams
* Work closely with in-house technical team to support on technical SEO projects
* Support SEO recommendations to clients' development teams
* Inspire junior members of the team and help to increase the SEO technical knowledge across the department and wider agency
Key skills required:
* To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate strong SEO experience, ideally from within a UK based media agency or digital agency to a Manager level or equivalent
* You will proficient in a range of SEO tools including Moz, MajesticSEO, Searchmetrics, BrightEdge, Search Console and feel comfortable making a judgement on which tools to use in which settings
* Knowledge of coding including CSS, HTML and ideally PHP or .Net
* Knowledge of web analytics tools including Google Analytics, Omniture and Coremetrics
* Experience of using CMS including Sitecore, Demandware or Adobe Experience Manager or other
* Excellent communication skills
* Advanced Excel skills
If you are a technical SEO specialist who is keen to take a more active role and help to shape the offering of this department, within an agency which has a brilliant new business record recently, then do not hesitate to apply for this role.
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: firstname.lastname@example.org