Senior User Experience Architect - Branding Agency
- Senior User Experience Architect - Branding Agency
- £50k - £60k
- Posted21 February 2018
- ConsultantNick Grantham
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionSenior User Experience Architect - Branding Agency
- Salary£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Senior User Experience Architect required by innovative brand and communications agency with a meaningful buy-in to UCD methodology. They help to build clients' brands for them. They're not a purely digital agency. They analyse the overall customer experience, not solely online focussed. They are about setting the direction of the digital strategy at the outset, as they see this as one of the most important things they can do for a client brand.
Their digital team is not large in numbers, but there is a genuine opportunity to join a small band of highly skilled digital devotees. Ultimately this is a great opportunity to help build the digital team profile to an impressive and growing client list. They also bolt on freelance whenever they have a spike in projects to help with the load.
You'll need experience leading all aspects of user research and usability testing (eg, focus groups, prototyping, usability testing) and interpreting the results into actionable requirements and design deliverables.
The role is client facing and requires effective leadership and collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams including business analysts, strategists, engineers, visual designers and content strategists.
You will also cover;
- Design, production and maintenance of all project user interface specifications (including template specifications and functional specifications)
- Mentor more junior UXers on the team
- Reviews of UX documentation with clients
- Prototyping activities (as appropriate for each phase of design, lo-fi and hi-fi)
- Usability/user research plans, reports and supporting materials including screeners, questionnaires, scripts etc
- Plan and execute all aspects of user research and testing
- Interpret results from user research as design or strategic recommendations
- Day to day leadership of a project and/or delivery area
You will need;
- Significant experience of user-research intensive client projects
- Full life-cycle experience of system development / web design projects
- Self-confidence and presentation skills to lead client-facing workshops and interviews
- Proficiency with tools such as Sketch, Omnigraffle, Axure, InVision etc to produce prototypes and wireframes
If this sounds like something for you please send your CV and portfolio through ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview.
He's our UX and Tech Manager.
I’m an experienced Recruitment Consultant who made the change from specialising in IT and Banking, into a sector I genuinely have a passion for and connection with, having completed a degree in design (a few) years ...
Email Nick: email@example.com