- SEO Director
- £38k - £50k
- Posted25 January 2018
- ConsultantVeronika Sigrist
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionSEO Director
- Salary£38,000 - £50,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an established SEO Account Director to join a global network agency in the heart of London.
The SEO Account Director is a key person in day to day ownership of client engagement and management of SEO Managers in the team.
The SEO Account Director will be responsible for strategic development of Owned Media solutions for an array of multi-market clients. Provide strategic insight to improve client project performance, oversee and manage tasks of managers within the team. Proactively support senior members of the team with new business, attend and lead client meetings, provide outstanding levels of client service.
- Strong experience in SEO strategy and owned optimisation - Demonstrated team management experience
- Confident self-starter with the ability to motivate others
- Expert knowledge of on and off-page optimisation across owned platforms (websites, YouTube, video and social media)
- Experience integration of SEO with Paid media
- Client leadership and relationship skills - including experienced presentation skills
- Preferred understanding of site analytics and tracking requirements
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented SEO Director to join a media department in a top 10 media agency and develop your career amongst the best people in the industry. If this role is not quite what you are looking for it is still worth for you to get in touch as we are working on a number of similar roles within a media industry.
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Consultant.
I love meeting and listening to people and my main aim is help candidates to find their dream role. Having covered other recruitment sectors before joining Source LF, I recently completed my MA in theatre at RADA so I am extrem...
Email Veronika: email@example.com