SEO Manager - Exciting new account win!
- SEO Manager - Exciting new account win!
- £35k - £35k
- Posted31 January 2018
- ConsultantSian Corrigan
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionSEO Manager - Exciting new account win!
- Salary£35,000 - £35,000 per annum
This successful digital offering of this well known global media agency network are looking to further expand their SEO division as a result of a recent global new business win, which offers a fantastic opportunity for you to take the next step in your SEO career. With the chance to work as part of a supportive and talented team of SEO experts, alongside other disciplines, this role also allows you to work on one of the most exciting brands of our time.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* To develop and implement innovative SEO campaigns to support the business needs of your client
* To work closely with your client to understand their business needs and how SEO can further enhance their offering across both content and technical elements
* You will support and oversee junior SEO resource, ensuring their development is successful
* You will keep your client, and team, updated on new opportunities and innovation within the SEO space
* You will work closely with your counterparts in other teams, specifically social, to ensure all channels work in harmony and support the wider media strategy
Key skills required:
* To be considered for this role you will need to have prior SEO experience, ideally from within a media agency or digital agency
* You will be confident in using a wide range of industry SEO software
* You will have experience across both technical and content elements of SEO
* You will be able to demonstrate experience across a range of areas including keyword research, content gap analysis, technical audits and content recommendations
* You will be passionate about all things SEO and keep informed of developments within the marketplace
She's our Media Planning and Buying/Digital Performance Principal Consultant.
I am an experienced Media recruiter, with a diverse range of knowledge across the industry, having begun my career as a TV Planner Buyer before moving into recruitment. I always aim to do the best for my clients and candidates ...
Email Sian: email@example.com
More jobs from Sian
- Paid Search Associate Director
- £55k - £55k
- Data Strategist
- £60k - £80k