- UI Designer
- £50k - £60k
- Posted11 October 2017
- ConsultantKristie Aked
- SectorDesign and Creative
- Contract TypePermanent
- PositionUI Designer
- Salary£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Role: UI Designer
A leading Bank who is changing the way Britain banks is seeking a UI Designer to join their team. They are building innovative and simple digital solutions that engage their users.
As an Interface Designer you'll work closely with the Product & Propositions teams creating outstanding and innovative solutions, whilst supporting the technology team delivering new feature improvements to their digital services.
So what would you be doing?...
* Producing detailed designs for Mobile and Responsive Web applications
* Building interactive prototypes for new production features being developed
* Maintain and document UI libraries, components, guidelines and templates
* Collaborating with Development teams to ensure features are delivered as briefed
* Concepting and testing new innovative and engaging solutions to design problems
* Supporting product owners in developing and testing new business propositions
* Designing stimulus and building interactive prototypes for user testing sessions
You need to be the kind of person that's…
* Passionate about design and driven to create great customer experiences
* Dedicated and committed to building long term solutions and processes
* Able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast paced dynamic work environment
* Vocal about the latest industry standards, techniques and best practices and have experience in all these things...
* Designing Web & Native Apps using Sketch / Craft and Adobe Creative Suite
* Creating and maintaining design templates and Sketch UI component libraries
* Building interactive prototypes using InVision or similar tools like Marvel and Proto
* Creating style guidelines and cross platform living UI templates and frameworks
* Designing for Web standards and browser/device capabilities or limitations
* Working in a development environment using agile methodologies
* Project management and issue tracking using Jira and Confluence
* Previous exposure to Financial services or the FinTech business sector
If this sounds like you and a role you would be applicable for, please contact me with your portfolio and CV.
She's our Digital Creative and Design Principal Consultant.
I specialise in the wonderful world of Digital Creatives and Designers. Combining my years in the creative space and eight years of recruitment experience, I offer a service that is a lot more than just recruitment. Whether it&...
Email Kristie: email@example.com
More jobs from Kristie
- Midweight UI/UX Designer
- £25k - £35k